Derived from the plant marine algae ‘Schizochytrium sp microalgae’ this is the first supplement to offer good sources of DHA and EPA for vegetarians and vegans. Algal Omega-3 oil has been commercially available for a while but it did not contain meaningful amounts of EPA. The microalgae in this supplement is grown in a controlled environment, eliminating the risk of oceanic contamination.
- A plant algae source of the important Omega 3 fatty acid – rich in both DHA and EPA
- Derived from a completely vegetarian source (Schizochytrium sp microalgae)
- From microalgae that is grown in a controlled environment, eliminating the risk of oceanic contamination
- From start to finish, it is produced in an FDA-inspected facility, under current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) regulations
- 2 gluten-free capsules will provide 334.0mg DHA and 166mg EPA (on average)
- Suitable for people with Candida and Yeast sensitivities
- Free from Genetically Modified Substances, wheat, gluten, soy, yeast, lactose, dairy products, added sugars, colours, artificial flavours and preservatives
- Suitable for: Men, Women, Children 6yrs+ and the Elderly
- Form: Capsules (gluten free)
Suggested Intake: 1-2 capsules daily or take as directed by a practitioner.
Suitable for: People with Candida and yeast sensitivities
Contraindications:If you are on antithrombotic drugs or have any deficiency of the liver consult your doctor before taking this product .
Non-Active Ingredients: Soft gel capsule (modified cornstarch, glycerol) tocopherol (antioxidant), sunflower oil, ascorbyl palmitate.
Non GM & Free From: wheat, gluten, soy, yeast, lactose, dairy products, added sugars, colours, artificial flavours and preservatives.
Storage: Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight